Electronic Systems for Motor Vehicles 2011 - 12th and 13th October 2011, Baden-Baden/Germany
You are cordially invited to visit us at the 15th International VDI Congress Electronic Systems for Motor Vehicles on 12th and 13th October 2011 in Baden-Baden/Germany.
Our expert staff at the site will demonstrate innovative solutions for the development and testing of automotive embedded software at the ETAS booth:
Testing Hybrid Propulsion Systems with LABCAR
• Compact systems for testing inverter ECUs at the signal level
• Precision simulation of electric motors with the ES5340 FPGA card and its associated simulation model
• Efficient battery simulation at the cell level
ETAS has expanded its AUTOSAR portfolio.
• The integrated, AUTOSAR-compliant tool chain is successfully deployed in system design, simulation and prototyping, and the production ECU. The new AUTOSAR tool chain support ranges from AUTOSAR architecture design to configuration of the basic software.
Prototyping at Highest Level
• Experience our current prototyping environment, which stands for excellent performance and profitability. We show the various possibilities of our flexible modules and the prototyping environment INTECRIO – presently and in the future.
To learn more about the conference, please visit this link.