EVE – ETAS Virtual ECU
With the ETAS Virtual ECU tool environment, ETAS leverages the AUTOSAR standard to provide a PC-based platform for a variety of embedded software testing activities.
- Application Software validation at the Virtual Function Bus level
- Unit testing of AUTOSAR software components
- Testing of Basis Software stack, including interoperability
- Validation of integrated ECU software
ETAS Virtual ECU includes the software products ETAS ISOLAR-EVE and ETAS RTPC-EVE that enable the validation of production ECU software in a virtual environment on the PC.
ISOLAR-EVE is a modern Eclipse-based configuration environment allowing the import of AUTOSAR application software being designed with the help of AUTOSAR authoring tools such as ETAS ISOLAR-A and behavior modeling tools, e.g., ETAS ASCET, and enables the configuration of a virtual ECU target.
RTPC-EVE provides for executing virtual ECUs on the PC. RTPC-EVE takes advantage of ETAS’ many years of expertise in PC-based ETAS LABCAR-RTPC simulation environments. It enables the execution of ECU software on the PC in real-time or at optimized speed.
At a glance
- PC platform for ECU SW validation at the component, sub-system or system level
- Validation of Application Software, Basis Software and complete ECU software in a virtual environment
- Integration of AUTOSAR architecture and software components
- OS and MCAL configuration
- MCAL implementation for PC HW I/O devices and virtual devices
- Multiple virtual ECU control
- Execution on the PC in real-time or at optimized speed
- Based on Eclipse and ARTOP
- With proven ECU SW modules such as ETAS RTA-RTE and ETAS RTA-OS