ETAS at the Embedded World 2010 in Nuremberg, Germany
You are cordially invited to the Embedded World, March 2 – 4, 2010, at the Nuremberg exhibition center.
ETAS provides numerous professional tools for the development of automotive embedded software – from design to series production!
Do not miss the opportunity to visit our product demonstrations:
RTA Operating System for Multi-Core CPU and AUTOSAR R4.0
- Under the AUTOSAR standard, the IOC (Inter-OS Application Communication) facilitates communications between the software components in a variety of OS deployments on multi-core CPUs.
- ETAS has assembled a prototype operating system that contains AUTOSAR R4.0 RTE, OS, and IOC.
- The multi-core operating system can be used in AUTOSAR, OSEK, and ERCOSEK ECUs. Also on display is a variety of current AUTOSAR applications.
Innovative Testing of Hybrid Inverter ECU on Signal Level
- Direct real-time coupling of ECU internal functions with the simulation model with Function-in-the-Loop (FiL).
- Unique FiL approach prevents ECU raster delays between the PWM control and current feedback signals.
- Flexible and accurate closed-loop simulation of Battery and E-Motor with the multi-core simulation target RTPC.
- Precise results by ECU-raster-synchronous simulation cycles.
- Frontloading the calibration process onto control system models.
- Execution of calibration tasks in the Simulink environment.
- Easy import of production calibrations to your desktop.
- Simple reuse of the results from your desktop on the test bench.
- Continuous tool chain for measurement and calibration across the entire development process.
AUTOSAR Authoring Tool
- Mapping and integration of AUTOSAR software components
- Support of RTA software modules
Please stop by our booth No 415, building 10.
For free exhibition entry, please make your registration here: