Automotive manufacturers are actively seeking to define and deploy new vehicle support strategies that effectively address the complexities of servicing today's electronics-intensive vehicles on a global basis.
These new service solutions increasingly leverage contemporary information management technologies and are highly integrated with both the electronic control units (ECUs) and systems onboard the vehicle as well as the OEM's enterprise management systems.
We can look back on 20 years of experience with OEM essential service equipment programs with core competencies in diagnostics for electronic control systems onboard the vehicle. This expertise, coupled with our experience in information management systems, enables us to offer unique solutions that deliver the following core values to our customers:
- Reduce the time and cost to develop, deploy and maintain vehicle service solutions.
- Increase service technician effectiveness and service process efficiencies.
- Faster and more accurate isolation of faults within complex on-vehicle ECU networks and associated embedded software.
- Protection of OEM investment in diagnostics solution development through platform independent, standards-based, data-driven service software framework and plug-in components.
- Reduction in warranty expenditures through effective root cause identification and rapid problem feedback to OEM service, warranty, vehicle development, and manufacturing groups.
We offer a comprehensive suite of Diagnostic Hardware and Software Tools for: