The compact ES600 measurement modules are used to acquire temperature and voltage signals with a PC or drive recorder. Measurement modules of the ES600 family are either operated as standalones or in any desired combination.
A cluster of up to six measurement modules can be connected to one ES600 Network Module. Up to six of these clusters can be combined and synchronized with the use of a seventh ES600 Network Module. Furthermore, the ES600 Network Module supplies power to each of the connected measuring devices with the modules being powered up sequentially.
Functions at a Glance
- Decentral scalable measurement system
- Compact Ethernet measurement modules suited for in-vehicle use
- Hardware-based time synchronization
- Easy configuration with INCA
- Low temperature coefficient
- Separate A/D converter per measurement channel
- Electrically isolated channels
- Power management