The ES720 module is a universal drive recorder which can be used for a variety of measurement tasks in the development, calibration, and validation of automotive electronic systems. The rugged, PC-based unit is suitable for use in vehicles and can be flexibly combined with ECU and bus interface modules.
The ES720 Drive Recorder is fully compatible with INCA, the standard tool for measurement, electronic control unit (ECU) calibration and diagnostics. For measurements, the ES720 replaces the laptop with INCA software. With connection options for ETK, XETK, Ethernet, FlexRay, CAN, LIN and K-Line, the ES720 Drive Recorder supports all relevant ECU interfaces and buses in the vehicle, as well as related protocols.
The ES720 drive recorder offers an optimum combination of
- INCA compatibility
- fast measurement readiness and short boot times
Functions at a Glance
- Universal drive recorder for development and measurement
- Powerful, compact and suitable for use in vehicles
- Fully compatible with INCA
- Synchronized data acquisition from ECUs, vehicle buses and measurement modules
- Quick start from standby mode
- Various extension options
- Optional WLAN