The training course is aimed at new users of the LABCAR software. It is designed for hardware and software developers and calibration engineers who wish to carry out ECU tests with the aid of LABCAR.
The participant will be trained to independently carry out manual tests with LABCAR.
- Overview of the LABCAR test system
- Operation of the LABCAR test system with LABCAR OPERATOR
- Stimulation of signals
- Configuration of sensors and actuators
- Creation of user interfaces
- Recording of measurement data
- Management of model parameter sets
- Changing of parameters using scripts
- Integration of the ECU calibration tool INCA
Requirements: Good knowledge of MS Windows®, basic knowledge about test systems
Duration: 1 day
Dates and fee: Available on request