This release provides a new version of EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR (see download link to the right) with several improvements and new features to make ECU software documentation easier to use and understand.
New features and improvements at a glance:
- EHANDBOOK V6.0 introduces a new user interface design which allows users to focus more on the actual content of their ECU software documentation. Also, the experience for new users has been improved such that interactive models are easier to find.
- With EHANDBOOK V6.0, you can now additionally load a DCM, CDF or PaCo file and visualize the calibration data within the label popup. Through this, it is easier to understand how the ECU software that is shown in the EHANDBOOK is calibrated.
- The connection of EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR to the latest release of MDA 8.2.2 has been further enhanced. You can now directly search for information on signals from MDA 8 in your connected EHANDBOOK. Furthermore, EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR can display the values of two points in time for labels shown in interactive models which are marked by cursors in MDA 8.2.2. This makes it easier to find issues during calibration with the help of measurement data.
- The performance of EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR has been improved especially when working with large interactive models. When browsing through interactive models, the tool now requires 70% less RAM.
Demo for EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR V6.0
The EHANDBOOK demo allows the exploration of all features of EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR V6.0. It covers a small engine control system which can be run on an ETAS FlexECU system.
The demo package contains:
- EHANDBOOK Containers for EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR V6.0, including interactive models for ASCET, Simulink and C-Code.
- Corresponding A2L and HEX files for setting up an INCA experiment which can be connected to interactive models in the EHANDBOOK Container.