MDA V8.3.1 is the latest officially release of the product MDA V8. It represents the new generation Measure Data Analysis tool of ETAS, which combines high performance and good usability.
MDA V8 supports major use cases: namely files selection (mdf files, and several textual file formats), signal selection and assignment to instruments (e.g., to yt oscilloscope, scatter plot, and others), definition, and usage of calculated signals, import of configurations of INCA and MDA V7.x (*.xda), compatibility with former version (reuse of former MDA V8 configurations), export of measure data including subset of signals, selected time range and format conversion, applying a time offset for complete files and more.
With MDA V8.3.1 the following major improvements are introduced:
- Functions for calculated signals as available in INCA and MDA V7
- Quick and direct way to extract bit signals
- Hexadecimal and decimal data representation in oscilloscope and in table additionally binary data representation
- Improvements for time and cursor navigation in synchronized mode
- Customer specific support information can be included
For more details please see ‘What’s New’ slides.
MDA V8.3 can be connected to EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR V6.1 for easier understanding of the recorded system behavior.
All new functionality is presented in the What's New slides. A comprehensive functionality overview can be found in the respective slides and in more details within the MDA V8.3 Manual.
Note: MDA V8.3.x can be installed in parallel to and used independently from MDA V7.2.x.