You are cordially invited to the Embedded World, March 2 – 4, 2010, at the Nuremberg exhibition center. Find out about the latest ETAS tools for development and testing of automotive embedded software. Please stop by our booth No 415, building 10.
ETAS at the Embedded World 2010 in Nuremberg, Germany
You are cordially invited to the Embedded World, March 2 – 4, 2010, at the Nuremberg exhibition center.
ETAS provides numerous professional tools for the development of automotive embedded software – from design to series production!
Do not miss the opportunity to visit our product demonstrations:
RTA Operating System for Multi-Core CPU and AUTOSAR R4.0
- Under the AUTOSAR standard, the IOC (Inter-OS Application Communication) facilitates communications between the software components in a variety of OS deployments on multi-core CPUs.
- ETAS has assembled a prototype operating system that contains AUTOSAR R4.0 RTE, OS, and IOC.
- The multi-core operating system can be used in AUTOSAR, OSEK, and ERCOSEK ECUs. Also on display is a variety of current AUTOSAR applications.
Innovative Testing of Hybrid Inverter ECU on Signal Level
- Direct real-time coupling of ECU internal functions with the simulation model with Function-in-the-Loop (FiL).
- Unique FiL approach prevents ECU raster delays between the PWM control and current feedback signals.
- Flexible and accurate closed-loop simulation of Battery and E-Motor with the multi-core simulation target RTPC.
- Precise results by ECU-raster-synchronous simulation cycles.
- Frontloading the calibration process onto control system models.
- Execution of calibration tasks in the Simulink environment.
- Easy import of production calibrations to your desktop.
- Simple reuse of the results from your desktop on the test bench.
- Continuous tool chain for measurement and calibration across the entire development process.
AUTOSAR Authoring Tool
- Mapping and integration of AUTOSAR software components
- Support of RTA software modules
Please stop by our booth No 415, building 10.
For free exhibition entry, please make your registration here: