We will be very pleased to welcome you at the Stuttgart Exhibition Centre on June 22 – 24, 2010. See and experience the latest ETAS innovations for the development and testing of automotive embedded software!
ETAS at Automotive Testing Expo 2010 in Stuttgart
We will be very pleased to welcome you at the Stuttgart Exhibition Centre on June 22 – 24, 2010.
See and experience the latest ETAS innovations for the development and testing of automotive embedded software:
Guided Calibration with INCA
- Reproducible setting of parameters and validation of automotive electronic systems by automating INCA with CaliAV®
- Enhanced quality and efficiency in the calibration process
Diagnostic Tree Builder - Sequence Editor supporting OTX Format and code output
- Software tool for the intuitive, graphical generation of diagnostic test sequences in the early phases of development
- Creation of diagnosis data for different tester systems in development, production and service
ES400 Measurement Modules
- Measurement modules for the acquisition of measurement signals close to sensors and for measuring in rough environments
- Simple wiring scheme, powerful time-synchronous data acquisition
PC-based testing of inverter ECUs for electric drives
- High-performant and flexible closed-loop-simulation of battery and e-machine with off-the-shelf multicore PCs
- Direct real-time coupling of ECU internal functions with the simulation model with Function-in-the-Loop (FiL)
- New FPGA boards for extreme speed requirement
Please stop by our booth No 1642, building 1.
Furthermore you are cordially invited to visit our presentations during the „Open Technology Forum“:
- High dynamic e-motor-HiL testing: PC-based vs. FPGA, Dr. Wolfgang Eismann
Tuesday, 22 June 2010, 02:00 p.m., session „Simulation/Hardware-in-the-Loop“
- A new approach for process-oriented and tool-based automation of calibration tasks for modern powertrain systems, Michael Vogel und Sven Maier (IAV)
Wednesday, 23 June 2010, 11:05 a.m., Session “Measurement, Calibration, and Test Data Acquisition”
To secure your admission tickets free of charge, feel free to register at
We are looking forward to your visit.