the embedded community meets again in Nuremberg – at the Embedded World 2011 on March 1-3. Round about 750 international exhibitors from 32 countries present hardware, software, tools, and services. And we are there, too!
ETAS at the Embedded World 2011
the embedded community meets again in Nuremberg – at the embedded world 2011 on March 1-3. Round about 750 international exhibitors from 32 countries present hardware, software, tools, and services.
And we are there, too!
Take the opportunity to visit the exhibition, get in contact and discuss with our team of experts on booth 10-415 in hall 10.
Do not miss the following product demonstrations:
ETAS has expanded its AUTOSAR portfolio.
- The integrated, AUTOSAR-compliant tool chain is successfully deployed in system design,simulation and prototyping, and the production ECU. The new AUTOSAR tool chain support ranges from AUTOSAR architecture design to configuration of the basic software.
- In addition, we are a full service provider of the AUTOSAR basic software, which is deployed worldwide in mass production development at Bosch.
- Furthermore, ETAS is a competent service provider in the AUTOSAR domain, e.g., for consulting as well as dedicated project support.
Prototyping at Highest Level
- Experience our current prototyping environment, which stands for excellent performance and profitability. We show the various possibilities of our flexible modules and the prototyping environment INTECRIO – presently and in the future.
- Learn more about the new ES930 Multi-I/O Module. This powerful, flexible I/O all-rounder offers an unbeatable price/performance ratio.
- Moreover, you will be able to get information on the new FlexECU acting as an ECU I/O or an on-target prototyping system as well as the possibility of connecting third party hardware.
Vehicle Communication Interfaces (VCIs) and Complete Solutions for Diagnostics
- ETAS offers vehicle communication interfaces (VCIs) and complete solutions for the diagnostics of vehicle electronics in the workshop.
- We demonstrate our diagnostic solutions by showing examples of an engine control unit and the new eBike system from Bosch. Test the eBike at the ETAS booth!