You are cordially invited to the Automotive Engineering Exposition 2014 which takes place at the Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall in Yokohama from May 21-23, 2014. Take the opportunity to visit the exhibition, get in contact and discuss with our team of experts.
ETAS Japan participates in the Automotive Engineering Exposition 2014
You are cordially invited to the Automotive Engineering Exposition 2014 which takes place at the Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall in Yokohama from May 21-23, 2014.
Take the opportunity to visit the exhibition, get in contact and discuss with our team of experts.
Please stop by our booth No. 67
Venue : Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall, Yokohama, Japan
We will exhibit solutions to increase the quality and efficiency for the development and maintenance of embedded systems.
Use case examples
- BMS testing and prototyping tools: V-cycle coverage from development to calibration
- HiL-based calibration: Shift your calibration tasks from the test bench or the test track to your HiL laboratory
- Rapid prototyping solution for series production ECUs: Synchronized measurement of bypass systems
- ETAS ASCMO: Model-based calibration tool
- INCA: Integrated measurement, ECU calibration, and diagnostics tool
- ETK/XETK : ECU interface for measurement, calibration, and rapid prototyping
- ISOLAR-EVE/RTPC-EVE : Virtual ECU tool environment for software development, test, and validation
- RTA-OS : Multicore OS（AUTOSAR OS）
- INTECRIO-VP : ETAS solutions for virtual prototyping
Test & Validation
- Mini ETAS LABCAR test systems : Open-Loop PT Tester
- LABCAR (HiL): ECU software testing tool
- RT2: Tool for testing functional models, software
Embedded security solutions and virtualization technology will also be presented at the booth.
Technical Conference Information: New Products, New Technology – Introduction Seminar
“Latest trend for next generation car development – virtualization and embedded security”
Location: Pacifico Yokohama Annex Hall F202
Date & Time: May 23, 1:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
(for free entry: https://expo.jsae.or.jp/outline/touroku/)
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.