- In concert with our own, our customers‘ expectations set the standard for the quality of our products and services. We measure our success by our customers‘ evaluation of ETAS.
- We are a reliable partner for our customers.
- It is the responsibility and goal for all of us to meet the customers‘ expectations.
- We avoid quality problems through the usage of prevention.
- If quality problems occur, our response is fast and constructive, and we eliminate the cause.
- Our processes do help us to meet the requirements. We continuously improve their quality and adapt them fast to new requirements with the active participation of all of us.
- Our suppliers contribute substantially to the quality of our products and services. Therefore, our suppliers must live up to the same high quality standards we have adopted.
- Our directives, processes, systems, and goals are based on the Bosch value system and include requirements from international legislation, standards, customer expectations, interested parties, and our knowledge and experience.