Each of the two days will cover a broad range of themes and include several keynote speakers of international renown.
- Christoph Hartung – President and Chairman of the Board of Management, ETAS GmbH
- Christian Senger – Head of Development for Autonomous Driving and Mobility- and Transport-as-a-Service, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles
- Dr. Jan Dannenberg – Founding partner, Berylls Strategy Advisors
- Dr.-Ing. Markus Heyn – Member of the Board of Management and Head of Mobility Solutions Marketing and Sales, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Ulrich Homann – Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Corporation
- Ralph Lauxmann – Senior Vice President Systems & Technology at Continental Teves AG
- Marek Neumann – CTO Europe and Director Automotive Engineering Lab, Huawei Technologies Deutschland GmbH
- Georg Kopetz – CEO and Member of the Executive Board, TTTech Auto AG
In addition to the keynote presentations, you will also be able to choose from a range of topics in our Open Space Area. This will include a series of short and thought-provoking talks in the Open Space Academy as well as panel discussions in the Open Space Discussion Forum. You can attend any of these sessions with no need to register in advance.
Right now, we are putting the final touches to the exciting list of topics and experts who will be participating in these sessions – we will be in touch again as soon as we have all the details!
The event will also feature our Open Space Partner Booths and the Open Space Exhibition, where you can find out more about all the products and services that ETAS offers.