- We accept that our actions must accord with the economy, the environment, and the responsibility we take for the community at large, also with a view to future generations. For this reason, respect for people’s health and safety, or an economic use of resources, and for a natural and clean environment are basic principles of our business policy.
- It is the task of all associates to help prevent the endangering of people and the environment, as well as to maintain strict compliance with all laws and regulations relating to work safety and the protection of people’s health and the environment. It is a leadership task to recognize such dangers, to evaluate them, and to undertake appropriate actions.
- We develop and manufacture products that are safe, environmentally, and efficient. Our products enhance people’s safety and reduce burdens to the environment, also at their subsequent recycling and disposal.
- We design processes to ensure that – wherever economically feasible – people’s health and safety have priority and that effects on the environment are kept to a minimum. We are prepared to cope with emergencies. This is also the spirit in which we cooperate with suppliers of goods and services.
- We review our processes and our behavior on a regular basis, just as we measure their effects on people and on the environment. This is how we identify weak points and potential for improvement, and ensure the effectiveness of our program for work safety and protection of people’s health and the environment.
As early as 2002, ETAS GmbH was certified according to the international standard ISO 14001 after the successful introduction of an environmental management system.
By implementing the ETAS principles of work safety and environmental protection, we emphasize our strong commitment to an active environmental protection.
In concert with our own, our customers‘ expectations set the standard for the quality of our products and services. We measure our success by our customers‘ evaluation of ETAS.