This release provides a new version of EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR (see download link to the right) with several improvements and new features to make ECU software documentation easier to use and understand.
New features and improvements at a glance:
- EHANDBOOK can now adequately support ECU functions that read and write the same signal. Such bi-directional signals are shown as both input and output to the respective ECU function in the function overview. Furthermore, navigation between functions via function links in the label popup is also supported.
- With EHANDBOOK V6.2, you now can switch between different value representations for the calibration data shown in the label popup. The supported value representations are physical, decimal, hexadecimal and binary. Through this, it is easier to understand how the ECU software that is shown in the EHANDBOOK is calibrated.
- Search proposals now also support usage of wildcards. This enhancement gives you a very similar usability as filtering for labels in the INCA Variable Selection Dialog.
- In the Help menu, you now find a compact overview for all keyboard shortcuts.
Demo for EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR V6.2
The EHANDBOOK demo allows the exploration of all features of EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR V6.2. It covers a small engine control system which can be run on an ETAS FlexECU system.
The demo package contains:
- EHANDBOOK Containers for EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR V6.2, including interactive models for ASCET, Simulink and C-Code.
- Corresponding A2L and HEX files for setting up an INCA experiment which can be connected to interactive models in the EHANDBOOK Container.