Your download files are being prepared.
Please wait a few seconds.
Product Family / Category
Product / Topic
MDA V8.5.4 is the latest release of MDA V8 product line. It represents the new generation Measure Data Analysis tool of ETAS, which combines high performance and good usability.
MDA V8 supports major use cases: for an overview see 'MDA V8.5 Functionality Overview' slides.
MDA V8.5.4 replaces MDA V8.5.3.
The following major improvements are available with MDA V8.5.4:
- Support of LookUp tables for Curves and Maps in Calculated Signals
- Compression of MDF V4.1.x measure files to get files of smaller size
- Several further improvements, like showing file names on oscilloscope print-out
- New Add-On: Video instrument
For more details see ‘What's New’ slides.
MDA V8.5.4 can be connected to EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR V7.0 (or higher) for easier understanding of the recorded system behavior. It is recommended to use the latest version of EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR namely V9.0.
To open MDA V8.5.4 directly from INCA while the recording is still running (snapshot recording) INCA V7.3.0 or higher and file format MDF V4.x is required.
A brief summary of the capabilities of MDA V8 (based on MDA V8.5.1) is given in the ‘Functionality Overview’ presentation, and in more details in the MDA V8 Manual.
- MDA V8.5.4 can be installed in parallel to and used independently from MDA V7.2.x.
- MDA V8.5.4 does not support Windows 7. For details see Release Notes.
- English · ZIP · 957.0 MB · 04/08/2021