Your download files are being prepared.
Please wait a few seconds.
Product Family / Category
Product / Topic
MDA V8.3.2 Hotfix 1
MDA V8.3 Service Pack 2 Hotfix 1
MDA V8.3 Service Pack 2 Hotfix 1 is the latest officially release of the product MDA V8. It represents the new generation Measure Data Analysis tool of ETAS, which combines high performance and good usability.
MDA V8 supports major use cases: namely files selection (mdf files, and several textual file formats), signal selection and assignment to instruments (e.g., to yt oscilloscope, scatter plot, and others), definition, and usage of calculated signals, import of configurations of INCA and MDA V7.x (*.xda), compatibility with former version (reuse of former MDA V8 configurations), export of measure data including subset of signals, selected time range and format conversion, applying a time offset for complete files and more.
MDA V8.3 SP2.1 replaces MDA V8.3 SP1.1.
The following major improvements are available with MDA V8.3.2:
- Keyboard supported navigation and operation of the oscilloscope instrument
- Support of alternative signal names, like DISPLAY IDENTIFIER
- During import of an INCA or MDA V7 configuration more signal and instrument settings are taken over
- Functions for using enumeration signals (i.e. having a verbal computation method) as input for calculated signals
- Any kind of signal type is supported in the event list instrument
- Default for user settings can be rolled out
For more details please see ‘What’s New’ slides.
MDA V8.3 can be connected to EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR V6.2 for easier understanding of the recorded system behavior.
All new functionality is presented in the What's New slides. A comprehensive functionality overview can be found in the respective slides and in more details within the MDA V8.3 Manual.
Note: MDA V8.3.x can be installed in parallel to and used independently from MDA V7.2.x.
- English · ZIP · 381.6 MB · 05/15/2019