Our Solutions Services offer feasibility studies, creation of specifications as well as the implementation and set-up of development and test tools. This includes full integration into your development environment and processes.
Our turnkey solutions ensure that customers use tools efficiently from their introduction. Our customers’ specialists are disburdened from unnecessary overhead, such as startup and integration effort. This enables customers to immediately profit from the productivity increase enabled by newly introduced tools, preventing the decrease in productivity often observed during initial project phases. Our engineers carry out these tasks quickly and efficiently, and in-line with our customers’ ideas.
We offer customer-specific software and hardware solutions including extensions for all tool-chains, covering the ECU development process:
- Customer specific software and hardware developments
- ECU function development
- Conceptual design and implementation of tests
Our services are not limited to solutions based on ETAS products. The tool-chain is defined solely by you, our customer. We are also glad to offer supplier management or even take over whole system responsibilities for such solutions. This provides you with a single point of contact for all of your requirements regardless of the complexity of the system under consideration - ETAS Engineering Services.
We also develop software or hardware components not yet available on the market, according to your specifications. Modifications of ETAS products round-off our portfolio.
Examples for realised Solutions projects are:
- OBD II, EOBD, JOBD, KOBD „Conformance Test System” offering free combinable single J1699 and other test sequences which are suitable for automation and much more
- Integration of ASCET into your development process
- Customization of ASCET interfaces to match your tool chain interfaces
- Configuration of ASCET-SE for automated code generation for different microcontrollers
- Turnkey prototyping systems including software, hardware, plugs, wiring, ECU interfaces (CAN, ETK) and I/O mapping
- Innovative interface concepts – rapid prototyping based on XCP bypass
- I/O drivers and HAL (hardware abstraction layer) for ECUs based on Infineon C167 microcontrollersTurnkey HiL test systems for validation and verification of embedded software including automated test scripts
- HiL test systems for an ECU network used for heavy duty trucks, including vehicle simulation models for engine management, electronic stability controller, transmission controller etc.
- Interfaces and extensions for tool integration, e.g. COM-API based programs between ASCET-SD and configuration management software
- Tailored design and implementation of graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and functions, e.g. for the operation of a drive recorder linked to the INCA calibration tool
Our customers benefit from ETAS competency and experience when designing their development environments, selecting tools and integrating them into their tool environment.