EHOOKS provides support for wide range of hook types giving a completely scalable solution:
- Constant value bypass: Bypass any ECU variable with a constant value
- Calibration bypass: Bypass any ECU variable with a calibration parameter
- On-target bypass: Run code directly on the ECU to calculate bypass value
- External bypass with rapid prototyping hardware: Run code directly on the powerful rapid prototyping system ES900 to calculate bypass value
EHOOKS is developed with the support and involvement of the Tier 1 ECU software development team. This allows EHOOKS to do a very high quality job of placing the hooks into the ECU software, but also makes EHOOKS very simple to use.
EHOOKS-BYP and EHOOKS-CAL enable the INCA user to work with hooks inserted into ECU software with the EHOOKS-DEV tool.
- Enables bypass hooks to be placed in ECU software with only access to HEX & A2L file
- Advanced hook insertion technology provides accurate and reliable results
- Support for wide range of hook types giving a completely scalable solution
- Independent configuration of each hook’s properties
- Compatible with all members of the ETAS software and hardware family and the respective ECU interfaces
- EHOOKS-CAL: Enables usage of constant value and calibration value bypass hooks with INCA
- EHOOKS-BYP: Enables usage of on-target and external bypass hooks in addition to constant and calibration value bypass hooks