4 electrically isolated measurement channels with adjustable and short circuit proof sensor supply are available for measurement.
The integrated sensor connecting cables allow installing the module even in areas which are difficult to access. They are optionally available with proven LEMO connectors or with open ends for flexible adaption to existing systems.
Like all modules of the ES400 series, the ES413 module has a small form factor and is equipped with practical mounting possibilities. Due to its robust design, it also works very reliably even under extreme operating conditions such as in the engine compartment of test vehicles.
- Fast start-up with no additional hardware
- Efficient measurement data acquisition via Ethernet without restriction of data transfer at high sampling rates
- Easy integration into existing measurement systems by using standardized XCP protocols for measurement data transfer and calibration as well as the UDP protocol for network communication
- The robust design ensures reliable use under extreme conditions
- Direct connection of the sensors using permanently installed sensor connecting cables allows the space-saving installation of the module in areas that are difficult to access
- Automatic measurement data synchronization when working together with other ETAS measuring modules
- Measurement data acquisition and analysis using professional software solutions such as INCA and MDA
Functions at a Glance
- 4 electrically isolated channels, separately configurable
- Measurement range between 100 mV and 60 V
- Data acquisition rates between 0.5 Hz and 2 kHz, separately adjustable for each channel
- Configurable low-pass filters for optimum signal conditioning
- Adjustable and short circuit proof sensor supply voltage 5 V, 8 V, 10 V, 12V, 15 V
- Robust, water- and dust-tight housings and connections (IP65)
- Operating temperature -40 °C to 120 °C (-40 °F to 248 °F)