8 electrically isolated measurement channels are available for measurement. The integrated sensor connecting cables allow installing the module even in areas which are difficult to access.
Like all modules of the ES400 series, the ES421 module has a small form factor and is equipped with practical mounting possibilities. Due to its robust design, it also works very reliably even under extreme operating conditions such as in the engine compartment of test vehicles.
- Fast start-up with no additional hardware
- Efficient measurement data acquisition via Ethernet without restriction of data transfer at high sampling rates
- Easy integration into existing measurement systems by using the standardized XCP protocol for measurement data transfer and calibration as well as the UDP protocol for network communicationThe robust design ensures reliable use under extreme conditions
- Direct connection of the sensors using permanently installed sensor connecting cables allows the space-saving installation of the module in areas that are difficult to access
- Automatic measurement data synchronization when working together with other ETAS measuring modules
- Measurement data acquisition and analysis using professional software solutions such as INCA and MDA
Functions at a Glance
- 8 electrically isolated channels, separately configurable
- Measurement range between -200 °C and 1372 °C
- Data acquisition rates between 0.1 Hz and 10 Hz, separately adjustable for each channel
- Robust, water- and dust-tight housings and connections (IP65)
- Operating temperature -40 °C to 120 °C (-40 °F to 248 °F)