Compact Hardware-in-the-Loop system housing
The 16 PCIe-based slots for Express cards not only provide a PCIe interface but also feature an angle clock interface. Suitable for 4 U (rack height units), the slots each have a power supply of +3.3 V, +5 V, +12 V, and -12 V. Several controlled ventilators ensure adequate cooling. This makes it possible to integrate signal I/O and load modules with higher heat emissions (such as for injectors) into one housing.
The ES5300 LABCAR system housing contains the PC-based LABCAR-RTPC (Real-Time PC) simulation target, which allows users to carry out the parallel real-time simulation of several models/modules distributed over a multi-core CPU.
With a total height of 8 U, the ES5300 LABCAR system housing provides a 19-inch geometry for standalone housings or cabinet setups. It has a built-in wide-range voltage power supply. Temperature control can be monitored via the status display in the LABCAR-RTPC. The ES5300 LABCAR system housing can be combined with all 19-inch-based rack systems.
- Ready-to-use, compact housing for Hardware-in the-Loop test systems, with integrated LABCAR-RTPC
- Integrated design for complete system with all signal I/O boards and load modules
- Modifiable for a range of applications – including the use of products from third party providers
- Future-proof and standardized thanks to PCI Express technology
- Can be used alongside all available ETAS HiL systems
- Expandable to up to 32 slots
ES5300-B LABCAR System Housing
The ETAS ES5300.1-B LABCAR system housing has 16 card slots for system extension. The housing is 6 U (rack height units) in height and must be fixed to the ES5300.1-A. This yields a total height of 14 U.
LABCAR-RTPC and power supply are provided by the ES5300.1-A housing. The ES5300.1-B LABCAR system housing cannot be used as a standalone product.
The ES5300.1-B LABCAR system housing has the following electrical interfaces to the ETAS ES5300.1-A LABCAR system housing:
- Power supply
- PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express) interface
- Angle cycle bus