Simulation Model of Virtual Vehicle Test Bench for HiL Tests
The ETAS LABCAR test system offers a comprehensive solution for all kinds of vehicle ECU tests. As an open system, it can be tailored to every customer preference and to changing requirements thanks to LABCAR-RTPC, its PC-based simulation target.
ETAS LABCAR-MODEL-VVTB is a simulation model of a virtual vehicle test bench for HiL tests. It simulates a vehicle, its driver, and its surroundings. This is the basis for testing of a virtual vehicle.
The model is focused on the following major application areas:
- Simple configuration and carrying out of tests on the virtual vehicle test bench, including virtual test drives
- Cross-domain ECU testing and validation (cross-domain simulation)
- Testing of ECUs in conjunction with real ECUs and intelligent residual bus simulation
LABCAR-MODEL-VVTB is a modular system and can be expanded using the following simulation models from the LABCAR-MODEL family:
Internal combustion engines
- LABCAR-MODEL-ICE (simulation model of an internal combustion engine for HiL tests)
Vehicle dynamics of chassis and brake hydraulics
- LABCAR-MODEL-VDYN (simulation model of vehicle dynamics behavior for HiL tests)
- LABCAR-MODEL-AT (simulation model of an automatic transmission drivetrain for HiL tests)
- LABCAR-MODEL-DCT (simulation model of a dual clutch transmission drivetrain for HiL tests)
- LABCAR-MODEL-CVT (simulation model of a continuously variable transmission drivetrain for HiL tests)
- LABCAR-MODEL-BAT (simulation model of a lithium-ion battery for HiL tests)
- LABCAR-MODEL-PMSM (simulation model of a permanent magnet synchronous motor for HiL tests)
- LABCAR-MODEL-IM (simulation model of an induction motor for HiL tests)
- FPGA inverter/PMSM model for ES5340
- FPGA inverter/IM model for ES5340
- LABCAR-MODEL-FC (simulation model of a fuel cell system for HiL tests)
- LABCAR-MODEL-FCCAL (simulation model of a fuel cell system for HiL-based calibration)
Thanks to its open architecture, the model can of course integrate third-party models.
- Cross-domain ECU testing and validation
- Simple configuration and carrying out of virtual test drives
- Testing of ECUs in conjunction with intelligent residual bus simulation
- Integration of ETAS and third-party simulation models
- Robust, field-tested models: many years of experience with real-time capable models for HiL applications
- Scalability: model platform can be combined with all ETAS simulation models in the LABCAR-MODEL product family and with third-party models
- For execution on a single simulation target or highly parallel execution on the various LABCAR-RTPCs in a NETWORK-LABCAR network HiL system for maximum simulation speed
- Open implementation in Simulink® for maximum transparency
ETAS offers hardware, software, and models as well as engineering services for customization and expert consulting, all from a single source.