ETAS provides models for all main vehicle components, such as IC engines, transmissions, traction batteries, electric motors, and fuel cells. The models can be used individually or as part of a complete vehicle simulation.
Through its LABCAR-MODEL product family, ETAS offers a comprehensive model portfolio. Developers benefit from the vast experience of the Bosch Group, which also allows them to draw on robust, tried-and-tested models. This makes it possible to validate, test, and even calibrate ECU software much more efficiently. LABCAR models contain realistic portrayals of all the relevant physical effects required for reliable testing and are characterized by their real-time capability, high accuracy, and quick, easy parameterization.
- Closed-loop testing and validation of ECU software
- Use in MiL, SiL, and HiL applications
- Calibration in HiL system
- Use in MiL, SiL, and HiL environments through modular design of models
- Scalability of model all the way from component to complete vehicle simulation
- Realistic modeling of all relevant physical effects required for reliable ECU testing
- Real-time capability, high accuracy, and quick, easy parameterization
- Robust, field-tested models through many years of experience with real-time capable models for HiL applications
- ETAS offers hardware, software, and models as well as engineering services for customization and expert consulting, all from a single source