Is your function development software and its requirements starting to overwhelm you? Has your software grown over the years and is it now too complex and …
- difficult to understand,
- contradictory in the requirements,
- laborious and time-consuming to maintain,
- difficult to expand and,
- challenging and complicated to test?
If your answer is yes, then his webinar will show you how to get these challenges under control and save time, money and nerves!
SCODE-ANALYZER has been in industrial use worldwide for more than ten years. The tool assists in the early phases of the development process of control unit software. Even before the first line of code is written, SCODE verifies that the control system is described completely and without contradiction in terms of logic.
"The [...] tools have proven themselves in practice and exceeded the users' expectations," says Dr.-Ing. Thomas Bleile, specialist in the functional development of air systems at Robert Bosch GmbH in Stuttgart in Hanser Automotive 9/2019.
In this webinar you will learn:
- how the unique SCODE method works,
- how it helps to understand correlations in software and functions faster,
- how functions can be extensively verified, even before code generation
- how to achieve a high level of functional safety according to ISO 26262 up to ASIL D right from the beginning, and
- how you can easily integrate the new method into your existing tool environment
Dr. Markus Behle
Lead Product Manager for software engineering tools and one of the inventors of SCODE
How to attend
Start the video by pressing the start button.
Would your colleagues benefit from the information as well?
Just click here and invite them via E-Mail.
Do you need more information on a specific product or service? Or a customized answer to your specific question?
Our sales representatives are ready to help.