Webinar: How to manage secure resource sharing on next generation of E/E architectures?
Using a microcontroller hypervisor as an integration platform for next-generation E/E architecture is a desirable proposition. However, an essential consideration in such platforms' system architecture is sharing the HSM without compromising security and performance requirements.
In this free, 60-minute webinar, Andrew Coombes and Rohan Pandit of ETAS present a use case of integrating an HSM into a microcontroller hypervisor system.
- Discover the next generation of E/E architectures
- Learn why virtualization is needed
- Gain insight into HSM/security use cases for a hypervisor system
- Learn about the functionality of the microcontroller hypervisor
- Discover how to integrate an HSM into a microcontroller hypervisor system
- Andrew Coombes, Senior Product Manager – Vehicle Operating System
- Rohan Pandit, Product Owner – Hardware security module