Webinar: Intrusion detection for Ethernet based E/E architecture
Recording: Streamed on 17 Feb 2021
Duration: 45 min
Speakers: Dr.Eng. Siddharth Shukla, Product Manager
As connectivity increases, new openings emerge for cyberattacks. Consequently, UNECE regulations require that OEMs and fleet operators provide effective security risk management for vehicles throughout their life cycle. One of the key elements for achieving this is attack detection via intrusion detection systems (IDS) in the vehicle. But how can reliable monitoring of on-board network communication via IDS still be guaranteed in the future, even under the increased requirements of Ethernet-based E/E architectures?
In this webinar recording, we introduce E/E architecture trends and focus on benefits and challenges of Ethernet in automotive E/E architectures. We give insights on how to secure Ethernet based E/E architecture and present the features of our new product CycurIDS-ETH.
- Introduction to E/E architecture trends
- Benefits and challenges for Ethernet in automotive E/E architectures
- How to secure Ethernet based E/E architecture
- ETAS’s new product CycurIDS-ETH – intrusion detection for Ethernet
- Continuous protection: an overview of IDPS