Webinar: NextGen OTA updates – empowering software-defined vehicles from an end-to-end perspective
Essential end-to-end (E2E) capabilities are needed to manage software-defined vehicles successfully. These include a comprehensive application development framework, a holistic data management service, and new paradigms for over-the-air (OTA) updates.
In this free, 60-minute webinar, Dr Ibrahim Armac of ETAS details future OTA update challenges and potential solutions.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Learn how to manage OTA updates at scale via declarative desired and current state management
- Discover how to let the vehicle decide which software artefacts to install, update, or delete
- Find out how to increase vehicle lifetime value by continuously updating the vehicle software
- Gain insight into a solution that applies to all in-vehicle domains such as AUTOSAR Classic/Adaptive, Linux/QNX, and AD systems
- Q & A
- Dr. Ibrahim Armac, Head of E2E Solution OTA Updates