Webinar: With AUTOSAR to UNECE-compliant cybersecurity
Developing and retrofitting E/E architectures to obtain type approval
Recording: Streamed on 24 Mar 2021
Duration: 53 min
Speakers: Dr. Moritz Minzlaff, Senior Manager Security Consulting, Marcel Rücker, Security Consultant & Dr. Michael Schneider, Project Manager AUTOSAR Security
Soon, vehicles need to implement adequate protection against cyberattacks in order to obtain type approval. The necessary condition for this is proof of an appropriate security level based on a certified cybersecurity management system (CSMS).
In this recorded webinar we will show how and to what extent you can use the existing AUTOSAR security potentials to realize UNECE-compliant automotive cybersecurity.
- short introduction to UNECE Regulation 155
- challenges for existing E/E-architectures
- systematic identification of risks
- ETAS’s vehicle type approval readiness assessment
- introduction of AUTOSAR’s security building blocks
- insight in mitigations from Annex 5
- applicability of AUTOSAR as implementation basis for type approval readiness