HSP enables an easy firmware update of all ETAS hardware products. HSP is delivered with each ETAS software CD. In addition, the
Hardware Service Pack – HSP
is always available for download on the ETAS webpage.
With HSP, firmware updates can be done for any configuration of connected hardware, in one simple procedure. The current firmware status of your hardware is displayed on the clearly arranged and easy-to-handle user interface.
Firmware updates of your hardware can quickly and easily be carried out with a few mouse clicks.
HSP contains the latest firmware versions for ETAS hardware and the HSP Update Tool (HSP-UT). HSP-UT supports you with following tasks:
- Search for connected hardware and recognize the firmware version on the ETAS hardware
- Check if the firmware currently in use is suitable for the used application version
- Update the firmware on the ETAS hardware
- Record the results of the hardware search and firmware update
- Managing the installed HSP configurations, i.e., firmware versions, on your PC
Once HSP is installed on the PC, the HSP Update Tool is started, and the hardware search is launched, all currently connected hardware is displayed in the main program window. All displayed components and selected systems can be updated at once by pressing just one button.
The version comparison between the firmware status of your ETAS hardware and the latest firmware version delivered with the HSP is clearly laid out and shown with icons. Integrated online help is available for the definition of the icons and usage explanations.
The HSP Update Tool supports the languages English, German, French, Japanese and Chinese.