ETAS relies on strong partnerships with companies that serve the automotive industry. We have created the ETAS Partner Program and invite other companies to join us to:
- create significant added value for our customers by providing additional competencies, products, and services,
- support more use cases on the basis of open interfaces, and
- enter new markets for further growth.
By contributing complimentary strengths to activities within the program, partner enterprises can offer customers perfect solutions that are both outstanding and practical. Find more information about already existing partnerships in the partner directory.
ETAS and Gamma Technologies have joined forces to offer their customers reliable advanced simulation capabilities based on the complementary strengths of GT-SUITE and of LABCAR HiL Testing System.
Gamma Technologies is the developer of GT-SUITE, a Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) CAE system simulation tool. It provides a broad set of validated 0D/1D/3D multi-physics component libraries simulating the physics of fluid flow, thermal, mechanical, multi-body, structural, electrical, magnetic, chemistry, and controls. Utilizing these libraries, models can be built of practically any engineering system.
In this combination, one or more GT plant models, such as an engine, a cooling system or an entire powertrain can be executed on one or more cores of the LABCAR-RTPC and interact in real-time with the ECU through the LABCAR I/O components. This collaboration empowers users with the ability to perform accurate and efficient ECU software testing and validation.
- Partner for guided application with CalIAV®.
- Objective of the partnership is to improve efficiency and quality in the area of ECU calibration.
- Partner for CarSim, TruckSim, and BikeSim based on the open product interfaces in ASCET, INTECRIO and LABCAR.
- Objective of the partnership is the integration of vehicle simulation products for the development of a wide range of vehicle controllers as well as for hardware-in-the-loop tests.