Your download files are being prepared.
Please wait a few seconds.
Product Family / Category
Product / Topic
MDA V8.5.1 is the latest release of MDA V8 product line. It represents the new generation Measure Data Analysis tool of ETAS, which combines high performance and good usability.
MDA V8 supports major use cases: namely files selection (mdf files, and several textual file formats), signal selection and assignment to instruments (e.g., to yt oscilloscope, scatter plot, and others), definition, and usage of calculated signals, import of configurations of INCA and MDA V7.x (*.xda & *.xcs), compatibility with former version (reuse of former MDA V8 configurations), export of measure data including subset of signals, selected time range and format conversion, applying a time offset for complete files and more.
MDA V8.5.1 replaces MDA V8.4.1.
The following major improvements are available with MDA V8.5.1:
- Editing of measure file comment and other meta-information
- Import of definition for calculated signals from INCA and MDA V7 (*.xcs)
- Creation of label files (*.lab)
- Oscilloscope improvements: update of cursor values, and easier signal to axis assignment
- Optimized font size and line spacing for more compact list views
For more details and other features please see ‘What's New’ slides.
MDA V8.5.1 can be connected to EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR V7.0 (or higher) for easier understanding of the recorded system behavior. It is recommended to use the latest version of EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR namely V8.1.
To open MDA V8.5.1 directly from INCA while the recording is still running (snapshot recording) INCA V7.3.0 or higher is required.
A brief summary of the capabilities of MDA V8 (based on MDA V8.4.x) is given in the ‘Functionality Overview’ presentation, and in more details in the MDA V8 Manual.
- MDA V8.5.1 can be installed in parallel to and used independently from MDA V7.2.x.
- MDA V8.5.1 does not support Windows 7. For details see Release Notes.
- English · ZIP · 482.5 MB · 06/17/2020