Your download files are being prepared.
Please wait a few seconds.
Product Family / Category
Product / Topic
COSYM HIL/SIL 2.4
COSYM V2.4.0 is the latest release of COSYM product line. It represents the new generation Co-Simulation tool of ETAS by combining the HiL, SiL and MiL use case.
To maintain the HiL use case COSYM 2.4.0 is supporting the latest RTPC 6.5.0 release.
COSYM 2.4.0 supports project migration from COSYM 2.1.0 to COSYM 2.3.0.
The latest COSYM version introduces several new concepts and features and is shipped with an extended user interface.
Highlights from COSYM 2.4.0 are the following:
- Improvements on COSYM SiL headless mode with re-structured REST APIs
- ASAM XiL MA Port extensions for SiL by enabling breakpoints, capturers and watchers
- Enabled LIN Support for SiL virtual networks to connect vECUs and C-Code models (restbus support is not yet available)
- Enabled AETH Support for SiL virtual networks to connect vECUs and C-Code models (restbus support is not yet available)
- Enabled logging feature for CAN traffic via COSYM-CAR configuration
- Enabled bus manipulation feature for CAN traffic via COSYM-CAR configuration
- Show Monitored and Subscriber ECU Power ON/Power Off test functionality with Network Module
- Enabled Incremental Automapping of processes in the system settings
- Support of new EB drivers 4.19 for HiL
- RTPC update to Debian 10 with GCC Compiler V8.3
- EE 64-bit support to enable INCA V7.3 compatibility
- Oscilloscope support for SiL use case
- Performance improvements in Connections UI
- Maps and Curves support for MATLAB/Simulink and FMUs with INCA in SiL
- Enabled MOCA use case with COSYM SiL
Compatibility with other tools:
- COSYM 2.4.0 is compatible to INCA 7.3.4 for the HiL and SIL use case to support calibration during simulation.
- For the SIL use case, COSYM 2.4.0 enables calibration via ASCMO-MOCA. Version 5.5 and above is supported.
- COSYM 2.4.0 is supporting the integration for models build with MATLAB from version 2016a – 2020a, as well as the tool coupling for simulation
If you need more detailed information, please feel free to contact your regional Customer Support.
- international · ZIP · 6.3 GB · 04/30/2021