ETAS isolating measurement probes are used to measure voltages on high-voltage electrical systems used in hybrid or electric vehicles. Due to electrical isolation near the measuring point, the probes offer a high level of safety.
Functions at a Glance
- Compact isolating probes for measuring voltages on high-voltage electrical systems of hybrid or electric vehicles
- High level of safety due to electrical isolation near the measuring point
- Electrical isolation from high-voltage on-board power supply up to a potential difference of 840 V
- Probe model with 840 V range for measuring electrical system voltages
- Probe model with 10 V range for measuring battery cell voltages