RTA Solutions – Basic Software, Engineering Services, and Consulting Services
The RTA Solutions portfolio includes:
- RTA Basic Software and Tools (RTA-BSW) offer a platform for efficient development of automotive application software for ECUs in vehicles, on the basis of a cost-optimized, but high-quality, production ready AUTOSAR basic software.
- RTA Engineering Services to deliver high quality and cost-effective customer-specific embedded software and tailoring platform software, through a global team of embedded software specialists.
- RTA Consulting Services to provide expert support for optimizing the development processes and overcoming the technical challenges and prototyping of tomorrow’s ECU architectures on software.
RTA Solutions are already in more than 1.2 billion ECUs, with more than 2 million new ECUs being produced each week. They are crafted by a team with a proven heritage of delivering class-leading, high-quality, production ready AUTOSAR basic software modules and hundreds of man-years of combined embedded software development experience. RTA Solution understands the level of quality and reliability necessary for such demanding deployments in vehicles.
ETAS’ expertise and state-of-the-art technologies are continually developed through close collaboration with major OEMs and Tier 1 as well as active participation in research and pre-development projects. ETAS’ broad experience in embedded software covers the sectors of automotive, construction, agriculture, railway and industrial automation.
- Proven in use AUTOSAR basic software with tools, engineered for the most demanding ISO26262 ASIL-D applications
- Engineering services for embedded software development and software architectures optimization
- Expert consulting for systems engineering, functional safety, and process improvement
RTA Basic Software and Tools
RTA-BSW delivers a high-quality, production ready AUTOSAR R4.x conform basic software stack, run-time environment and configuration tools. ETAS has 20 years of experience in developing and deploying platform software for serial ECUs. The engineering teams have a deep understanding of successful, safe and efficient development of embedded software including necessary quality and reliability.
As a Premium Member of the AUTOSAR development partnership, ETAS supports the introduction and exploitation of the AUTOSAR standard in software development processes of the customers with basic software and tools as well as development of real-time applications.
Related ETAS Tools
ETAS Tools such as the product families ISOLAR, and ASCET, enable customers to develop efficient, reliable, and safe serial software. ISOLAR-A allows efficient authoring of the AUTOSAR XML. ASCET enables automotive focused model-based development and series production code-generation.
RTA Consulting Services
The global team of experts ETAS RTA Consulting Services provide support for optimizing the development processes and overcoming the technical challenges of tomorrow’s ECU architectures, and supporting functional safety according to ISO 26262.
RTA Engineering Services
The global team of embedded software specialists of ETAS RTA Engineering Services develop high quality and cost-effective customer-specific embedded software and tailor/extend the RTA Basic Software to meet customer specific needs. The software can be developed for a specific ECU target or for a range of hardware platforms. The services include the design, implementation, integration, and testing of specific embedded software functions and modules up to development of the complete ECU software.
Benefits of RTA Solutions at a glance
- High quality: ETAS ensures the quality of the software we develop by state-of-the-art processes, methods, and tools.
- Efficiency: ETAS ensures highly efficient development of embedded software through the use of state-of-the-art methods and tools as well as agile development processes.
- Flexibility: ETAS offers fast, flexible deployment of development resources for all customer projects.
- Complete Platform Software: RTA Basic Software and Tools delivers a high-quality, production ready AUTOSAR R4.x conform basic software stack, run-time environment and configuration tools.
- Localized support: Local project teams, available in all major automotive locations worldwide and led by experienced software project managers, ensure a deep understanding of the software requirements by working closely with the customer’s domain experts. These teams deliver professional project management as well as resident engineering and technical consulting to ensure that the delivered software meets the customer’s needs.
- Competitive pricing: The combined concept of localized support, technical coordination via established experts, and off-shore development allows ETAS to offer high-quality solutions at a competitive price.
- Independence: Software can be developed for a specific hardware project or used across a number of hardware platforms, allowing the software to be developed independently of the hardware sourcing decision.
- Standard conformity: Software can be developed depending on the customer’s requirements according to a number of standards, including AUTOSAR, ISO 26262, IEC 61508, ISO 25119, and ISO 13849.
Portfolio of ETAS RTA Solutions
- Development and/or Integration of customer specific or 3rd Party software components
- RTA Basic Software delivered, configured, integrated and validated by ETAS
- Complex device drivers developed on request
- Development and/or Integration of silicon vendor specific software modules