Your download files are being prepared.
Please wait a few seconds.
Product Family / Category
Product / Topic
Flyer / Brochure / White Paper
ETAS ISOLAR-EVE – Virtual ECU for software development
ETAS ISOLAR-EVE (ETAS Virtual ECU) is a tool platform for effi cient PC-based development, validation, and verifi cation of embedded software. ISOLAR-EVE uses the AUTOSAR standard, by which fl exibility and open interfaces facilitate considerable improvements in productivity in many key development steps, such as:
- Early validation of the application software at the AUTOSAR Virtual Function Bus level
- Simple and fast unit testing of AUTOSAR software components including the Basic Software stack
- ECU integration testing of application software and ECU services
- ECU network integration testing with any combination of real and virtual ECUs, even with continuous integration throughout the entire development process
At a Glance
- PC-based testing of embedded software by means of ECU virtualization
- Includes MCAL (Microcontroller Abstraction Layer), OS (AUTOSAR operating system), and RTE (AUTOSAR Runtime-Environment) for the PC, based on production-proven embedded implementations of these components
- Supports RTE (AUTOSAR Runtime Enviroment) and AUTOSAR-BSW (Basic software) implementations of various suppliers.
- Connect the virtual ECU to tools for CAN bus simulation, such as CANoe or BUSMASTER
- Automate testing, e.g. with Danlaw Mx-Suite or PikeTec TPT
- Openness and flexibility by using standards, such as AUTOSAR, Artop, Eclipse, XCP, and A2L