Your download files are being prepared.
Please wait a few seconds.
Product Family / Category
Product / Topic
Flyer / Brochure / White Paper
Flyer ES882 – BR_XETK ECU and Bus Interface Module
ES882 – BR_XETK ECU and Bus Interface Module
With the ES882 BR_XETK ECU and Bus Interface Module, ECUs and vehicle buses can be connected to the ES800 measurement, calibration and prototyping system via Automotive Ethernet. Together with the BR_XETK Automotive Ethernet ECU interface and the INCA software tool, ETAS offers a solution for validating and calibrating interconnected electronic systems both in the vehicle and on the test bench. This solution is aimed at optimizing the overall integration effort required.
At a glance
- Automotive Ethernet BR_XETK interface module of the ES800 measurement, calibration, and prototyping system
- Three BR_XETK / Automotive-Ethernet connections, one Gigabit Ethernet and one XETK/Fast Ethernet connection
- The ES882 module permits data transmission to PCs or laptops via Gigabit Ethernet at rates up to the line speed
- Five CAN/CAN FD interfaces One LIN interface
- Time-synchronous acquisition of measurement data compliant with the Precision Time
- Protocol defined in the IEEE1588 standard
- Robust metal housing (IP44)