As a Bosch subsidiary, ETAS has for many years been closely involved with the development of lambda sensors at Bosch. Over 20 years of experience in advancing lambda measuring technology for Bosch lambda sensors goes into ETAS’ CBS10x smart lambda cable for the industrial sector. It offers an intelligent and economic measurement technology solution for the Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband lambda sensor. CBS10x cables have successfully racked up more than 10,000 operating hours in various applications.
- Combustion and oxidation processes in heating systems, furnaces and industrial systems
At a Glance
- Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband lambda sensors are very easy to integrate into open-loop and closed-loop control systems
- The sensor can be directly connected to the cable’s original Bosch connector
- Choose between measurements of oxygen content, λ value, or the lambda sensor’s pump current
- Proportional current or voltage output
- LSM 11 emulation makes it easy to replace Bosch LSM 11 switching type sensors with Bosch LSU4.9 wideband sensors in existing installations
- Compact and cost-optimized
As a wholly-owned Bosch subsidiary, ETAS works closely with Bosch to jointly develop lambda sensors. Development of measurement technology for lambda sensors goes back over 20 years.