This latest release of the COSYM software introduces several new concepts and features and is shipped with an extended user interface. The highlights can be found below and in the release notes.
For HiL this version is supported by the latest RTPC release 6.5.0.
Highlights from COSYM 2.4.0 are the following
- Improvements on COSYM SiL headless mode with re-structured REST APIs
- ASAM XiL MA Port extensions for SiL by enabling breakpoints, capturers and watchers
- Enabled LIN Support and enabled AETH Support for SiL virtual networks to connect vECUs and C-Code models (restbus support is not yet available)
- Enabled logging feature and enabled bus manipulation for CAN traffic via COSYM-CAR configuration
- Show Monitored and Subscriber ECU Power ON/Power Off test functionality with Network Module
- Enabled Incremental Automapping of processes in the system settings
- Support of new EB drivers 4.19 for HiL
- RTPC update to Debian 10 with GCC Compiler V8.3
- EE 64-bit support to enable INCA V7.3 compatibility
- Oscilloscope support for SiL use case
- Performance improvements in Connections UI
- Maps and Curves support for MATLAB/Simulink and FMUs with INCA in SiL
- Enabled ASCMO-MOCA use case with COSYM SiL