The plugs of the splitter cables accommodate high-precision cold-junction compensation; this feature, a low temperature coefficient, and electrical isolated channels, combine to ensure accurate temperature measurements. For quick and easy access, channel configurations can be stored onboard the ES420.
- 8 electrically isolated thermo channels
- Supports thermocouples of type B, E, J, K, N, R, S, and T
- Automatic detection of thermocouple type and open wires
- Channel wise configurable sampling rate between 0.1 Hz and 50 Hz
- Precise cold-junction compensation
- Operating temperatures from -40 °C to 120 °C (-40 °F to 248 °F)