The ES430 and ES432 modules facilitate lambda measurement in combination with the Bosch Lambda Sensors LSU 4.9 (ES430/ES432) and LSU ADV-G (ES432). The modules automatically detect the type of sensor connected and set all necessary parameters.
To provide for reliable measurements, ES430/ES432 operates the connected sensor at constant temperature. Based on the raw sensor signals, ES430/ES432 calculates lambda (λ) values as well as 1/λ, air-fuel ratio (A/F), fuel-air ratio (F/A), and oxygen content (O2) in physical representation. The sampling rate of the signal is in the range of 0.5 Hz and 2 kHz. To feed analog post-processing for example at test beds ES430/ES432 provides an electrically isolated analog output. Sampling rate and analog output are software configurable.
To prevent damage or degradation of the sensor element, ES430/ES432 continues heating the sensor ceramics when the modules enter the stand-by mode by disconnecting the host.
To prevent applying wrong characteristic parameters to a sensor, the sensor type is automatically detected via the sensor cable or the sensor itself (LSU ADV-G).
- Operates one oxygen wideband sensor
- ES430/ES432 support sensors of type LSU 4.9
- ES432 supports LSU ADV-G sensors
- Measures lambda, 1/lambda, air-fuel ratio, fuel-air ratio, oxygen content, and pump current
- Configurable fast analog output of measurements including linearization
- Adaptation to different fuel or combustion types by characteristic curves
- Detection of sensor or wiring failures
- Operating temperature from -40 °C to 120 °C (-40 °F to 248 °F)
- Rugged waterproof and dustproof housing (IP67)