For connecting and synchronizing XETK ECUs, additional interface hardware or measurement modules, the ES592, ES593-D, and ES595 modules are equipped with further Ethernet interfaces in addition to the PC port. They can be easily connected to each other or to the measurement modules of the ES600 and ES400 product families. The modules are completely supported by INCA. For integrating the ES592, ES593-D, and ES595 modules with other tool environments, ETAS provides the ETAS ECU and Bus Interfaces Integration Package (EBI-IP).
- Compact hardware modules with Ethernet/ ETK, ETK, FlexRay, CAN, and LIN interfaces
- Suitable for in-vehicle use
- ECU calibration, diagnostics and flash programming
- Bus monitoring and logging
- Time synchronous acquisition of signals
- Fast Ethernet ports with integrated power supply for connecting additional ETAS interface or measuring modules
- Seamless integration with the INCA software
- Open interface for integration with existing tool environments
Time-synchronous acquisition of measurement data
ES59x modules facilitates the time-synchronous acquisition of signals that are transmitted on LIN, CAN, FlexRay, or Ethernet. As a result the modules are, e.g., ideally suited for the task of capturing signals transmitted in short time frames from an ECU via Ethernet through an XETK interface synchronously with CAN signals.
Flexible addition of measurement technology
In addition to ECUs and vehicle buses, the Ethernet measurement modules of the ETAS ES400 and ES600 product families can be connected to the interface module. The measurement modules are then powered via the same cable that serves for data transmission.
ETAS’ EBI-IP (ECU and Bus Interfaces Integration Package) software package enables users to integrate ECU and bus interfaces with third-party applications. The package is available free of charge from the download center on the ETAS website.