Solutions for efficient prototyping
- ETAS INTECRIO-IP, the integration and configuration platform for processing function models from a broad array of modeling tools, for example ASCET.
- INTECRIO-RLINK, the Simulink® blockset (add-ons in the Simulink®environment) that is customized for pure Simulink® applications.
The INTECRIO tools INTECRIO-IP, INTECRIO-VP, INTECRIO-RP, and INTECRIO-RLINK are helpful in all development phases – from the experiment with a virtual prototype on a PC right through to in-vehicle validation under real conditions. New functions do not have to be implemented first in code for the target ECU. A few mouse clicks suffice to reveal what effect the behavior of a graphically created function model has in the vehicle.
In this way, INTECRIO supports consistently efficient and cost-conscious working methods.
A variety of INTECRIO tools are available for each use case:
- Learn more about the integrated prototyping environment INTECRIO-IP (Integration Platform) and about the add-on components for virtual prototyping (INTECRIO-VP) and rapid prototyping (INTECRIO-RP).
- As a Simulink® user, you can model function prototypes with the INTECRIO-RLINK blockset directly within your usual environment and execute them on your PC or on ETAS prototyping hardware.
- Similarly, ASCET users can configure their rapid prototyping hardware directly from ASCET and generate executable code.