INTECRIO-IP – Integration platform for prototyping
Flexible and future-proof
INTECRIO-IP enables cross-tool collaboration between development partners, be they manufacturers, ECU vendors, or engineering services providers – and it can even protect the competitor-sensitive model components from unauthorized access.
In addition, INTECRIO-IP allows prototyping to be carried out directly on your PC. This makes the processing power and memory capacity of modern PCs available as a prototyping tool. As an interface for embedding in existing tool chains, for automation, and for extension, INTECRIO-IP offers a scripting interface for automatic control from other Windows programs.
As an interactive graphical user interface, the common ETAS Experiment Environment for all ETAS products enables an analysis of the model behavior even during execution. Parameters and variables can be simulated with user-defined signal curves. A variety of graphical layout options and efficient spreadsheet editors generate excellent analyses and documentation.
INTECRIO-IP is one of the leading integration tools for the prototyping of function models for ECU software. Development work can be performed quicker and better with INTECRIO-IP.
Tailored to your requirements
- Integration platform for prototyping
- Integration of ASCET and MATLAB®/Simulink® models, AUTOSAR software components, and C code
- Prototyping of automotive electronic systems on a PC or in the real environment
- Support for CAN, CAN FD, LIN, and FlexRay
- Bypass application via ETK, XETK, FETK, and XCP
- Vehicle tests with the ES900 prototyping hardware family
- Virtual prototyping on Windows PCs
- Open interfaces for automation and adaptation to customer specifications
- Signal generation with ETAS Experiment Environment
- Use of all the prototyping models generated by INTECRIO with INCA
- Already ready for the future high-performance modules of the ES800 measurement, calibration and prototyping family