Measurement data analysis with the ETAS MDA (Measure Data Analyzer)
Measurement data can be displayed in a uniform layout with the help of predefinable configurations. Using the same views and settings to display signals from different measurements makes it easy to compare measurements. Layouts for printing out and documenting measurement results can be easily adapted to meet the project requirements or corporate design guidelines.
Analysis results can be saved with MDA as measurement files (e.g. MDF) and in the XDX configuration format for selected signals and time ranges. The MDA installer is available to all INCA users free of charge in the Download Center.
- Visualize and evaluate ECU and vehicle measurement data
- Use in-vehicle or on the test bench in combination with INCA
- Use as a standalone tool
- Generate measurement files in MDF format
- Immediate and direct checking of the measurement files recorded in INCA
- Easy comparison of relevant findings through the synchronization of cursors and time intervals in different display instruments
- Simple calculation of derived signals
- Time-saving reuse of configuration settings (XDA or XDX) with new measurement files
- Practical assistance when selecting measurement files in Windows Explorer thanks to preview of meta information through a shell extension
The MDA data analysis tool is available as a component of the INCA base product or as a standalone tool.
MDA enables rapid processing even with large files, a large number of signals and grids (channel groups). Reading, writing and converting of measurement files of different formats is supported. This includes, for example, files in MDF format (V3.x and V4.x) and, by means of an open interface, also customer-specific, textual file formats (such as ASCII, TXT, CSV ...).
MDA functionality is continuously enhanced and is made available as quarterly software updates in the form of service packs. MDA is particularly a tool for analyzing large volumes of data that could arise during measurements performed using the new FETK ECU interface, the ES89x ECU and Bus Interface Modules, INCA, or the new drive recorder module of the ES820 system.
The service packs are available in the Download Center: