As of January 1, 2023, automotive cybersecurity solutions from ESCRYPT are being offered under the ETAS brand. Read more.
Advanced IT security training that focuses on technologies for connected or IoT products. The training covers both basic connectivity topics as well as detailed information to IoT protocols and technologies.
- Duration: 1 day
- Level: advanced
- Product or project managers who need to establish a solid understanding about secure design of connected or IoT products
- Product engineers who are responsible for analyzing and defining security requirements and for defining security concepts of connected or IoT products
- Understand distinct security aspects regarding connectivity
- Understand important aspects of advanced access control
- Establish an overview knowledge of secure protocol configurations and pitfalls
- Learn the basics about protocols for the internet of things
- Comprehend the threats to interfaces and how to alleviate them
- Find out the basics about web services and possible vulnerabilities
- Basic technical understanding of mathematical and information technology (engineering level)
- Basic technical understanding of cryptography and IT security (i.e. knowledge from secure product design or equivalent)
- Connectivity basics: background and product case study.
- Advanced identification and authentication.
- Secure communication
- Interface protection
- Web services security