As of January 1, 2023, automotive cybersecurity solutions from ESCRYPT are being offered under the ETAS brand. Read more.
Starting with an introduction into the field, we evaluate your current status quo of security testing, identify the gaps, and develop a strategy for the future.
- Duration: 1 day
- Level: coaching
- Product managers, project managers, test managers, and security managers who need to establish a solid understanding about security testing methods and how to apply them throughout the development lifecycle.
- Get to know the motivation, challenges and limitations of security testing
- Find out how to thoroughly consider security testing in the product development lifecycle (e.g., testing activities in the different phases of the lifecycle)
- Get an overview of different security testing methods and understand the differences
- Learn and understand the basic principles of security testing
- Learn and understand “what” to target in the security testing in which testing setup (e.g., systems, devices, components, interfaces)
- Get to know how to handle identified weaknesses and which mitigation options exist
- Create a first draft of a security testing strategy during the workshop
- Understand the requirements for security testing from the most prominent standards and regulations
- Analyze the current status quo in your company together with the trainer
- Compare the status quo with best practices and other requirements
- Develop a target picture for the future and define the next steps
- Technical understanding of systems/products and system/product development
- Basic understanding of IT security is helpful
- If available, an overview of the own security testing strategy