製品ファミリ / カテゴリ
製品名 / トピック
COSYM HIL V2.5.0
COSYM V2.5.0 is the latest release of COSYM product line. It represents the new generation Co-Simulation tool of ETAS by combining the HiL, SiL, and MiL use case.
To maintain the HiL use case, COSYM V2.5.0 is supporting the latest RTPC V6.5.1 release.
COSYM V2.5.0 supports project migration from COSYM V2.3.0 to COSYM V2.4.0.
The latest COSYM version introduces several new concepts and features and is shipped with an extended user interface.
Highlights from COSYM V2.5.0:
- Virtual Network: Enabled FlexRay support for SiL virtual networks to connect vECUs and C-Code models
- ASAM-XiL: Enabled automatic generation of the MAPortConfig.php as part of COSYM build and make it available for experimentation
- Virtual Network: Enabled the logging feature for AETH traffic through COSYM-CAR configuration
- Connections: An option is provided in UI and API to connect the ports automatically with the same name
- Experimentation: Representation of SiL simulation performance during experimentation is provided from UI and API
- Datatype support: Enabled the ENUM datatype support for C-Code, MATLAB®/Simulink models in SiL use case
- HiL Networks: Support EB V21.5.0 Toolchain and FW for HiL FlexRay Setups
- MATLAB®/Simulink: Enabled MATLAB®/Simulink models, 2020b and 2021a support for models and tool coupler
- INCA: Support of INCA V7.3.5
Compatibility with other tools:
- COSYM V2.5.0 supports importing of earlier versions such as COSYM V2.4.0 and V2.3.0.
- COSYM V2.5.0 is compatible with LABCAR-OPERATOR V5.4.12 HF1 only.
COSYM V2.5.0 is shipped with ETAS RTPC V6.5.1. As LABCAR-OPERATOR V5.4.12 HF1 is also shipped with ETAS RTPC V6.5.1, both the products can be installed on the same computer.
- LCO Projects from LABCAR-OPERATOR versions V5.4.1 to V5.4.12 can be imported into COSYM.
Parallel installation of COSYM V2.5.0 and LABCAR-OPERATOR versions V5.4.1 to V5.4.12 is not recommended, as COSYM installation will upgrade the ETAS Experiment Environment version V3.8.1.
The Real-Time PC (RTPC) is the core component of the Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) testing system. The software performs real-time simulation of complex models on a standard PC
If you need more detailed information, please feel free to contact your regional Customer Support.