ETAS' software engineering tools and components deployed for the development of automotive embedded software comprise
- ASCET Software Products for model based development of ECU application software
- INTECRIO Software Products for prototyping automotive electronic systems
- RTA Software Products including tools and production software modules for developing real time embedded systems
- EHOOKS is a software tool that facilitates the efficient insertion of bypass hooks into ECU software.
- For testing and validating ECU software ETAS offers LABCAR Software Tools for configuration, operation and automation of Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) tests and RT2 for Model-in-the-Loop (MiL) and Software-in-the-Loop (SiL) automation.
- Measurement, ECU calibration, and diagnostics in automotive environments are supported by INCA Software Products.